Friday, March 7, 2008

You mean that's suppost to go IN my mouth....




I know it's been a little while since I've posted, but I caught this picture this evening and just HAD to share it!! My poor little piggy gets as much of her milk on her as she does in her. It's really too cute, or is that just cause I'm her mommy, lol?? Time is flying by so quickly. Doesn't seem like she could possibly be a month old already. I feel so increadibly blessed to have this little blessing and I thank God for her ;)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

She sure is a sweet little piggy!! And you are right, time does fly!! It doesn't seem possible that Abby is already almost 9 months old. They don't really stay little that long!! :(

Enjoy every minute while you still can!!

Michelle said...

You have just been tagged!! Come to my blog to find the rules!!