Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Apron Swap

I'm SO excited!!! This past spring I watched an Apron Swap go on via Cynthia's page. I was really jealous, lol. So, when I seen the Summer swap sign up's were open I decided what the heck, I'll give it a try. Now, there is no guarantee of what my attempt of an apron will look like (Lord, please let it be good) but I'm goin' in full force. I just thank heavens that if for some reason my apron doesn't turn out it is stated in the rules that I can BUY a HANDMADE apron to swap with. I'll keep you updated as this adventure unfolds!! ;)

P.S. Sign-ups are open until April 15th for anybody that wants to join in too!! Below find a link to the site with instructions to sign-up
Sassy Apron Swap

8 comments:

Michelle said...

LOL!! I didn't know that you sew!!

Amanda said...

Are you laughing at me??? Really... c'mon... let me at least try before you laugh out loud.. :0)

Cynthia said...

yipee! HAve fun and don't worry about mean old Michelle! She's just jealous (-;

Michelle said...

Check my blog for a surprise!!

[how's that apron coming??lol]

Cynthia said...

Amanda, a blog requires posts!!

Please post. ANd we want baby pics!!!

Michelle said...

I second Cynthia. I am getting tired of reading this post!! LOL.

Anonymous said...

Be on the watch for some happy apron mail this week!!! I was down to the wire but your Sassy Apron went out this morning and I hope you LOVE it!!

I'll be posting pictures on my blog if you can find me ;).

And I second your other readers ... I've been checking in here for over a month now trying to get a feel for you and your style ... in the end I winged it ;).

Happy Day!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for my Sassy Apron! It is really cute and it makes me happy wearing it. You did a great job. Have a great weekend! =]